When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1984 Tom Ritchey Timberwolf

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you for the catalog, I do have all the 80s (some incomplete as in the website you got info from) for Ritchey unless there is a 1984 that I don't know of, I am missing the 1985 and 87 from Fisher if you have those handy. These were early catalogs/brochures. Some or all came with parts and price lists as well.

Some great info & reading in this thread! I’m finishing up 1B314, from what I could deduce around 85/86 Timberwolf? It’s full of braze ons and have a nice double quill brazed bullmoose.

Some great info & reading in this thread! I’m finishing up 1B314, from what I could deduce around 85/86 Timberwolf? It’s full of braze ons and have a nice double quill brazed bullmoose.
I'll be interested to see your bike when you are finished, perhaps some pics. My thought is that if you have a brazed bullmoose bar, you may have a higher-grade bike than a Timberwolf. Did you check out the Ritchey Project site? Good info there regarding the grades of frames.

Back