When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wartime Schwinn New World Bikes - We Know You Have Them - Tell Us About Them!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is my great grandpas I am not dead sure on what it is if anyone can find a pic of how it should be I would love it
With the built-in kickstand it's post-war. Schwinn built that frame style from 1945 up until the early '60's. There should be a serial number under the crank bracket or on the left drop-out, that should narrow down the year. The chain ring's been replaced, but it looks like the paint may be original, maybe a late '50's Racer? Are there any other parts?

I don't know when that sprocket came out, but the remaining decals are early 60's Racer style, maybe the sprocket has been changed

I don't know when that sprocket came out, but the remaining decals are early 60's Racer style, maybe the sprocket has been changed
Checking the catalogs, it looks like 1965 was the last year for the step-through frame with the straight top tube, early '60's could be right.

I haven’t look at it too hard but looks like a late 50s ladies racer (maybe early 60s) In that condition it’s worth whatever you can get for the parts. IMO It looks like it has already been gone over, stripped of parts and left for dead. Chain ring was swapped.
AD109714-2ECC-4C28-8CEC-5E0E54F6A393.jpeg

Back