When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 schwinn phantom bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
1955 schwinn phantom bicycle On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185179967763?

s-l500.jpg

Pretty rough for a bike made in 1995.
That's what happens. Been trying to tune in these for years and yet, most everybody doubts it. And I have said that, in consideration to how poor the Chrome is, the paint on these 95 repops is exceptional. Chrome on the Tank is better than the rest of parts, usually. This may be a replacement but if not is probably a bit peppery.
The fenders on this are a little worse than on mine but not by much. However once like this, there's no recovery as it will keep flaking and pealing off. On my Chain ring, it looked like this crappy one but now, after trying to spruce it up a little? It has continued to become complete rust B/C, touching it makes it worse. One rim appears OK here but the other looks Silver, the sign of death on its chrome as it would be beginning to flake and he's aggravated it by trying to polish it too. His fender brakets are better than mine but, his are on their way too.

Used and abused by a teenager. A daily rider and fun machine; this bike is exactly what U get. Oh and, sellers says; The tiers are 1955. [wink]

Last edited:
Back