When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! Unburied bicycle. Looking for identification!!!

-
UPDATE: I apologize in advance for the lack of pictures, and the poor quality. It was nearly dark for the first two and completely dark for the last. In addition to that my phone died while taking one. I know there is at least one bicycle other than the three that I have parts big parts of unburied, but I’m not entirely sure there isn’t 5 bikes all together. Here is what I have dug up. Any info on what the kids bike is? The quill looks like a Sears/JC Higgins(I have a 54 JC with that quill) but idk about the rest. Too bad someone tossed all these and didn’t just stick them in a barn somewhere to be forgotten til I came along haha. The other I have no idea about. All I know is that it is a skiptooth sprocket. Any ideas? The rear dropout looks 20s.

1BDEA1F1-8DAB-4F72-8FB3-45930B0DA7D7.jpeg

0D31D0DA-5162-4858-9AD3-61C4EC01E6E4.jpeg

61862738-2187-42A4-B53B-2D21BCC5A792.jpeg

Help! Literally dug this bicycle out of a ditch at my house. Three more where it came, from but all in about the same condition. Clearly not worth much but curious on age and what it may be. Sticker on steer tube I know is of the rear half of a second generation corvette, but bike seems to be a 20” and Schwinn never had that sticker in place of the emblem. Any ideas are welcome. I cannot find any markings on the frame for a serial number, but clearly I haven’t done much cleaning on it. If you want close up pics of anything let me know and I’ll snag some.

View attachment 1521012

View attachment 1521013

View attachment 1521014
So, what made you start digging in the 1st place?

Back