When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 12/12/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked up a nice older Park PRS 2 double stand with the stout base and tool caddy... CL score.... price was right! I've been using a portable work stand which is fine for a carbon bike but wasn't cutting it for vintage steel! Hoping to start getting the shop set up this week....

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

We also picked up a couple of 40' high cubes at a local auction. Would like to say I'm gonna fill 'em with bikes but we actually need them to relive some of the pressure in our warehouse. We now have four of them

Unknown.jpeg

Another nice set of MKS3000S (non-reflector) pedals for 1/2 inch spindles. These are among my favorite pedals - still being made and rebuildable like the vintage pedals were. I like these and the 3000R (reflector) as new pedals you can put on an old bike, which will look good, have new bearings, and are rebuildable.

20211212_153638.jpg
20211212_153624.jpg

Picked up a nice older Park PRS 2 double stand with the stout base and tool caddy... CL score.... price was right! I've been using a portable work stand which is fine for a carbon bike but wasn't cutting it for vintage steel! Hoping to start getting the shop set up this week....

View attachment 1526133

View attachment 1526134

We also picked up a couple of 40' high cubes at a local auction. Would like to say I'm gonna fill 'em with bikes but we actually need them to relive some of the pressure in our warehouse. We now have four of them

View attachment 1526148

jealous of that Park stand

@dasberger you stole the second one at RB for USD$4250, little trigger happy at USD$5000
geez, those are some low prices for 1-trip 40'HC, probably because of the orange color ..... I import shipping containers, and at $4250 with 10% auction fees for the seller, the seller sold below cost ..... probably even at USD$5000.

Last edited:
My good friend Bob Beazer (The Canadian Indian) of NHRA fame in the 50's & 60's, he wore the Indian headress outfit at the starting line. Well his wife the late Joan Beazer was the actual first lady to get a ladies NHRA Driver's license for unblown street class. When Bob and Joan would come and stay with us on their way to Bakersfield, they would have some great NHRA stories to tell about the good old days. He was in the movie Bikini Beach with Frankie and Anette, well I found this copy of her driver's license. She steered Roland Leone's Hawaiian Dragster in a parade lap. Google Bob Beazer the Canadian Indian for his story.

View attachment 1525878

View attachment 1525879
Great item, neat story. I did look him up on Google. Amazing guy and still at it!! I happen to have an original movie poster of Bikini Beach on my man cave bathroom door!

IMG_4129.JPG

IMG_4130.JPG

IMG_4131.JPG

IMG_4132.JPG

Back