When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20” Murray Wildcat

-
Price
$250.00 firm
Zipcode

OLDTIMER

Finally riding a big boys bike
Up for sale is what I believe to be a mid 60s Murray Wildcat. A nice bike with good bones who has survived.
I am not a Murray expert, so please understand.
Bike is in overall good condition. Chrome has a few issues but overall in good conditions Fender has a dent which is “rollable”.
Rims are nice with a small spot of chrome lift.
For the year. Paint is nice…chain guard is excellent.
Bike is a grip-shifter 3-speed and is missing the rear brake assembly. Pleaae review the photos….I think this bike should live and not be parted out.
Thanks for looking. Price is firm @ $250.00 with no returns….no questions after the sale.
Local sale/local pickup……
Thanks

AADB5428-47C8-4C4D-AF3C-022FD6CC442F.jpeg

4BB09E64-1D41-4316-AB26-3BFCF0FC0065.jpeg

3626467A-C0C8-4F61-B41A-E2961F7CAAE8.jpeg

A60A99A3-9557-459F-96A8-8C0F12859B25.jpeg

Up for sale is what I believe to be a mid 60s Murray Wildcat. A nice bike with good bones who has survived.
I am not a Murray expert, so please understand.
Bike is in overall good condition. Chrome has a few issues but overall in good conditions Fender has a dent which is “rollable”.
Rims are nice with a small spot of chrome lift.
For the year. Paint is nice…chain guard is excellent.
Bike is a grip-shifter 3-speed and I missing the rear brake assembly. Pleaae review the photos….I think this bike should live and not be parted out.
Thanks for looking. Price is firm with no returns….no questions after the sale.
Local sale.
Thanks
Pictures please

Please post pics of serial # so we can determine the date of manufacture.
Thx
Love the white seat grips and pedals

GLWS!

I looked in all conceivable places for a serial number…None on the places (head post nor bottom of pedal bracket) is there a serial number. Their are numbers on the left axle stay, but they are illegible.
I don’t know if that’s enough info to determine a range of years, but that’s what I can state.
As I said before, I think it can be saved as a nice rider. All the pieces we look for and pay for excessively as singular pieces are all here.
I am reducing the prices to $200.00 cash/firm…..no trades/checks/holds/etc.
I feel you can part it out. If that’s your thing, and recoup or exceed your investment amount…..I just want it out of my life.
I am located in the S/W suburbs of Chicago .
This is a pickup item only.
Thanks everyone……

Back