When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project '53 Monark spare parts build

-
Okay, that's one of the coolest repurposed parts I've ever seen on a bicycle! You'll have to let us know just how sturdy that is once you get a chance to put some miles on your Monark!
Thanks! I've only ridden her around the block a few times so far but I'm not seeing or feeling any problems with it. Looks better lowered into the frame a bit more and without the SA shifter bolted to it.

Thanks! I've only ridden her around the block a few times so far but I'm not seeing or feeling any problems with it. Looks better lowered into the frame a bit more and without the SA shifter bolted to it.
Well I look forward to seeing the end result! You've got a sweet project going here!

Took the '50 CWC Roadmaster out between snow , sleet, hail, and wind along the Riverwalk. 38 degrees and a stiff onshore breeze. Hey! It's the PNW.....Merry Christmas to all the Cabe people.

20211224_114622.jpg

20211224_121135.jpg

20211224_114635.jpg

Oooops!! Wrong thread.......
No probs! Looks like it was a really cool ride......noticed the oem 58-60 volksy tail light lens.... nice!
Keep the faith....Merry Christmas!
Kryn

Last edited:
Reactions: ian
Back