When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“Pig Bikes”?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yessir, works great! The Bendix Multispeed is a lower first gear, so it makes for good wheelies...and will probably be good for cruising Swap Meets.
That is what I love about it! Makes climbing hills easy! And yes, it’s perfect for cruising the swap meets, that’s what I use mine for.

I can’t wait for warmer weather so I can get this back out…

Been gathering parts for my ‘48 Spitfire build…. That one is getting a blue band 2 speed and a fat slick tire. I need to find a nice set of chrome 20” drop centers. I don’t wanna use painted wheels on that one.

Never know where you might find parts… Check these bars out!

That is what I love about it! Makes climbing hills easy! And yes, it’s perfect for cruising the swap meets, that’s what I use mine for.

I can’t wait for warmer weather so I can get this back out…

View attachment 1552979

Been gathering parts for my ‘48 Spitfire build…. That one is getting a blue band 2 speed and a fat slick tire. I need to find a nice set of chrome 20” drop centers. I don’t wanna use painted wheels on that one.

Never know where you might find parts… Check these bars out!

View attachment 1552980

View attachment 1552981
Is that a 20 inch five speed? That would make that front rack quite desirable as well.

Partial Pig Bike parts kit. Some assembly and welding required. This Innova 20x3 tire is pretty cool, I saw another guy use one and found them on eBay. He used his on a middleweight frame and had to notch it to fit because it’s so wide. But I think it’ll fit these balloon frames.

View attachment 1552999

View attachment 1553000

View attachment 1553001

View attachment 1553002

Yeah, I squeezed a 3" slick in my girls ballooner frame. You have to let the air out to get it in though...and I'd recommend the narrower Huffy drop center hoops. An original 50s S2 makes the tire wwwway too wide even for a balloon 20" frame.

Yeah, I squeezed a 3" slick in my girls ballooner frame. You have to let the air out to get it in though...and I'd recommend the narrower Huffy drop center hoops. An original 50s S2 makes the tire wwwway too wide even for a balloon 20" frame.
The ‘48 Spitfire that it will be going on originally has drop centers. I’d like to find nice chrome ones for it, but may have to use the originals and paint them. I wanna keep my red ‘52 ratty, but the ‘48 I want to be nice.

Back