When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Luxury Liner Reproduction...just got it

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I picked this one up this morning 50 miles from my house. After a little back and forth on the price, we agreed on one that we were both OK with. The photos I had seen and description were dead on...mint condition. It even came with the original paperwork, and this was the second owner. I don't think the bike has ever been ridden, at least it appears that way. Photos are as it was when I brought it home.

I'm thrilled to have it, and as of now I have the "Trilogy" of Reproduction balloon tire bikes that were mainly made from original tooling here in the U.S.A. These three will remain with me for a long time. 🙂

Enjoy the photos...

IMG_3841.JPG

IMG_3842.JPG

IMG_3843.JPG

IMG_3844.JPG

IMG_3845.JPG

IMG_3846.JPG

IMG_3849.JPG

IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3852.JPG

IMG_3853.JPG

IMG_3854.JPG

IMG_3855.JPG

Of the three repos--Phantom, Luxury Liner, and Columbia RX5 I rank them in that order for accuracy and quality. The only detractor for the LL was the crap seat they used and I could never get the binder bolt to secure the seat adequately. The RX5 just seemed to be lower quality, same crap seat, and chainring and headlight were were wrong. Enjoy your bike. V/r Shawn

Back