When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sambikeman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Original 65

72743BA3-C0D7-42CF-AAA7-B078D85E22BE.jpeg

man i love this color and how clean and siimple it is
also do you know if those fenders could accommodate a balloon 2.125 tire
I have seen it done balloons on a middleweight. The older middle weights have slightly wider fenders then the later years. I think in about '61/'62 they slimmed them down a bit. The balloon tires often look stuffed into the bike. The smaller S-7 seem to present better in that the lines of the tires edge and WW line if you use them lines up really nicely and evenly. Also if you do try to fit balloon tires your rims had better be dead straight. I have seen it done but it is very tight and I would think the profile of the tire would also come into play. Let us know if you get it done and as always no pics then it didn't happen hahaha

ok do you know if the later ones with the long style reflector are wider

maybe i’m just better off going with the ones i have that are ballon and then buy the rivets to make them look cleaner and then drill the reflector hole

7448BE07-7159-43E5-A73D-05D8570BCEB6.png

Back