When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Luxury Liner Reproduction...just got it

-
Here is mine i love it !!!!!!!!

20210713_204309.jpg

20210713_204316.jpg

20210713_204346.jpg

20210713_204357.jpg

I picked this one up this morning 50 miles from my house. After a little back and forth on the price, we agreed on one that we were both OK with. The photos I had seen and description were dead on...mint condition. It even came with the original paperwork, and this was the second owner. I don't think the bike has ever been ridden, at least it appears that way. Photos are as it was when I brought it home.

I'm thrilled to have it, and as of now I have the "Trilogy" of Reproduction balloon tire bikes that were mainly made from original tooling here in the U.S.A. These three will remain with me for a long time. 🙂

Enjoy the photos...

View attachment 1555014

View attachment 1555015

View attachment 1555016

View attachment 1555017

View attachment 1555018

View attachment 1555019

View attachment 1555020

View attachment 1555021

View attachment 1555022

View attachment 1555023

View attachment 1555024

View attachment 1555025
Congrats Harpo on your new Roadmaster.. Don't know what you paid, but Mike the Bike has brand new ones in the box for $1200.00.. Really nice bike.. Enjoy your new ride.. Razin.. P.S. love the lights on these bikes too..

My friend bought one new, very nice rider. He gave it away to an old guy friend 'cause he had a gennie when new back in the day. He passed and his daughter won't part with it......That pic of the lady on the owners manual cracks me up.
"WHAT YOU BOUGHT A NEW BIKE?" SO WHERE'S MINE? YOU, YOU, ROADMASTER YOU!!!

-----

just what model year Buick is this intended to represent? 😹

appears this winter has been tougher on the arbor vitae than is usually the case...

...must be that "global warming" they're always going on about...

Fine looking moustache there Don Federico! 😉

-----

Last edited:
@razinhellcustomz I got the bike for a little less than a third of what Mike The Bike is selling new ones for.

I'll need to put sort of sleeve into the seat post, though, to make it able to be tightened. I can't believe this was overlooked when they were being made. ☹️

@razinhellcustomz I got the bike for a little less than a third of what Mike The Bike is selling new ones for.

I'll need to put sort of sleeve into the seat post, though, to make it able to be tightened. I can't believe this was overlooked when they were being made. ☹️

-----

Wald offered purpose made seat post shims.

Perhaps one of them will be a good fit in case you would like to keep the bike "all bike parts" 😉

-----

Back