When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta Super Rocket Ray NOS (NEW OLD STOCK with original box/hardware/instruction sheet) bicycle light.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
20.00 ( Will probably be double that, but I'll eat the difference)
Zipcode
R3T0K9

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Delta Super Rocket Ray NOS (NEW OLD STOCK with original box/hardware/instruction sheet) bicycle light.

I have some duplicate Delta lights and have decided to try DOND. What you see is what you get. Nothing less, nothing more. This light is close to mint. That said, there is a tiny ding (about ¼”) on the left (looking from rear) by the red fin between the E and L in Delta. No paint loss.
There is a faint tan glow by the rear rivet common on these lights. Inside has the typical postage stamp size spot with no paint/slight surface rust, and the rear reflector has a dusting of surface rust/look at pics. I’m VERY fussy, assume you are too.

The original box has wear damage/few scribbles/NICE $2.75 price tag “Keswick Cycle Co. Glenside Pa”., 1 puncture in the side (may have a small repair on a flap/s) and Rocket Ray (I don’t think they printed SUPER rocket ray instructions/same light with extra’s) instructions. Hardware is complete except the rubber gasket and the handlebar clamp is there. Batteries not included. Shipping to Canada and the 48 States will run about $20.00.( Will probably be double that, but I'll eat the difference) Sold as is. Payment only with Paypal F/F in U.S. funds. Thanks

Fin glow.JPG

IMG_4321.JPG

IMG_4325.JPG

IMG_4326.JPG

IMG_4327.JPG

IMG_4328.JPG

IMG_4409.JPG

IMG_4410.JPG

IMG_4411.JPG

IMG_4412.JPG

IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

Last edited:
🤔 No private deals the rules state so who won the deal and for how much $
I have to re-examine the options in the thread. I'm having trouble editing. Computers....... Got it figured out now thanks to my computer savvy girlfriend. Ha!! Thanks for the help Tommy! Enjoy that Deluxe Winner!

Last edited:
I have to re-examine the options in the thread. I'm having trouble editing. Computers....... Got it figured out now thanks to my computer savvy girlfriend. Ha!! Thanks for the help Tommy! Enjoy that Deluxe Winner!
Great guy to deal with, 100% true pleasure, with one of the nicest collections I've even seen. Can't wait to receive that Winner light. Nope I'm not the person that bought the Super Rocket Ray either wish I was, but I rest assure whoever the buyer they will be happy as well. ✌️

Back