When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kutztown Bicycle Swap Meet May 13.14. And 15

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Kutztown was posted on Facebook 2 weeks before Ttown was announced and then on here 8 days before Ttown was posted. Check the post dates on the threads. all the heavy hitters are going to kutztown as that was the first date posted and they agreed to attend

If you think your opinion matters to anyone other than yourself that is a joke and you should check your ego.

People who act like they are above everyone "heavy hitters" are delusional.

"Heavy Hitter", that has to be the most ridiculous statement used in this hobby.

As for the date of the Trexlertown Spring Swap Meet it has been the 2nd weekend in May for the most part for the last 8 years. We try to keep it the same weekend as the Velodrome when possible, Spring and Fall as we have for the last 35 years.

Our Swap meets will continue on no matter what dates anyone else chooses or post prior to our regularly scheduled events being posted.

If someone chooses to post a swap meet before our scheduled event so be it.

I would like to thank the loyalists that have attended our swap meets in the past 35 and continue to do so.

As for the "heavy hitters" I guess we'll just have to do without you.

Thank you very much, Joe Rapoza

Looks like Velofest is back . May 7th. No details yet but they recently put the date on their website...

This public spectacle would be good entertainment if not for the fact that you are killing one of the best bike swap meets in the country. It is a solid day and a half drive for me. Some folks fly in from the west cost. Last year I got to Ttown only to find out that most of the people I know went to Kutztown the week before instead. I can't afford to make the trip for half a swap meet. Work it out! This is bigger than both of your egos.

Last edited:
This public spectacle would be good entertainment if not for the fact that you are killing one of the best bike swap meets in the country. It is a solid day and a half drive for me. Some folks fly in from the west cost. Last year I got to Ttown only to find out that most of the people I know went to Kutztown the week before instead. I can't afford to make the trip for half a swap meet. Work it out! This is bigger than both of your egos.

This.

Both of these shows were so diluted last year that I'm not planning to invest my time in either this year.

Could you please clarify on “diluted”? Based on my memory and photos Kutz was packed

In my opinion last kutztown show was mostly bmx and muscle bikes. I think 3 or 4 vendors had ballon tire stuff. Trexlertown was all around smaller last show aswell but still had majority ballon tire bikes and parts along with a mix of bmx and roadbikes

Back