When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn 5 speed Corvette White!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, my previous comments about better left to April 1st. just disappeared?🥺

Wow, my previous comments about better left to April 1st. just disappeared?🥺
I saw nothing wrong with that post. If ya want to play games then accept the consequences. I’m sure a lot of people were peeved. V/r Shawn

I saw nothing wrong with that post. If ya want to play games then accept the consequences. I’m sure a lot of people were peeved. V/r Shawn

I agree, I wasn't peeved, just said would have been better as a April fools post?

If this was directed at me "I saw nothing wrong with that post. If ya want to play games then accept the consequences. I’m sure a lot of people were peeved" I had nothing to do with it. I took all comments in the spirit they mean't. Overwhelming positive from this end. If I had it to do over though I would have done it April 1st as suggested.

I did post some better pics of it in the 5 Speed registry if interested.

I was going to re read the whole post until I realized some posts had been removed. I understand if everyone is done discussing this bike. I have to say anyone who was upset by the original post needs to R-E-L-A-X. It is not like the OP was offering it for sale and misrepresenting it. I often check myself and realize most of my problems are first world problems like $5 gas in my $70.000 car. Thank you @schwinnbikebobb for break from the winter doldrums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back