When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eden, NC Vintage Bicycle Show, Swapmeet & Ride. Sat. May 12th

-

richtrix

Finally riding a big boys bike
Please make plans to attend our best show yet. Held on Saturday, May 12th from 10:00am until 5:00pm. There will be 10 show classes with awards, Games, Door prizes, a Vintage bike ride in the city and a of course a Swapmeet. Come as an exhibitor, Buyer, Seller or Spectator it's ALL FREE. For info or questions call Richie 336-552-9844 or Robert 336-616-2307.

BicycleShow-1.jpg

Looking forward to it.

had a great time on the last one.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
I will be bringing some bikes for display and sale....some cash too.
Tony jave you got any Westfield locktop fender lights for my 55 Columbia.
Also will be looking for a front chrome fender and chrome rim for my late 60's W/F Sabre Flyer.

See you guys in a month, sporting my completed AstroFlite for the ride through town.

It's getting close....It's all FREE.......It's gonna be FUN........any questions let me know.

How to show

Richie or Robert, here's a great idea...if someone has a fork straightener how about they do a "how to" demonstration segment at the show?

I'm being selfish bu,t my new Columbia has a bent fork and I need to straightened it. I'm sure others would benefit from the instruction. I know I would.

Not that anyone will have time to do the instruction, seeing that so much will be going on.

But, I'm willing to use my new favorite bike's damaged fork as the guinnea pig....just a suggestion. it just can't be during the vintage ride time slot.

Is there a time set up for the ride yet?

Also, Ozzy I think was talking about some are camping out, if so do you know where?

I'll pay to have my fork straightened

If the idea of a How to Demonstartion can't be arranged, if someone who is planning on attending and has a fork straightener, can you bring it and I'll pay you to straighten mine?

Just reaching out here. Of course that means I'll have less money to buy stuff off of Richies and Tony's table of goodies.

If the idea of a How to Demonstartion can't be arranged, if someone who is planning on attending and has a fork straightener, can you bring it and I'll pay you to straighten mine?

Just reaching out here. Of course that means I'll have less money to buy stuff off of Richies and Tony's table of goodies.

JD.......Tony is your man. He just got a fork straightener with the bunch he and Steve bought. I think it works with the fork on the bike, so bring the frame with it. Let him know to bring it, I'm sure he'll be happy to try it out on your bike :rolleyes:

Richie or Robert, here's a great idea...if someone has a fork straightener how about they do a "how to" demonstration segment at the show?

I'm being selfish bu,t my new Columbia has a bent fork and I need to straightened it. I'm sure others would benefit from the instruction. I know I would.

Not that anyone will have time to do the instruction, seeing that so much will be going on.

But, I'm willing to use my new favorite bike's damaged fork as the guinnea pig....just a suggestion. it just can't be during the vintage ride time slot.

Is there a time set up for the ride yet?

Also, Ozzy I think was talking about some are camping out, if so do you know where?

Blame rich, he mentioned camping first.

Forl straightner

JD I will bring the fork straightner to the show you bring the bike and we will see what it does. I will practice on one of my bikes first and maybe Steve's too.
Also JD will send you a PM with a picture of something I think you have been looking for fender W/plane reflector I have on a bike.
Tony

Tony....help

JD.......Tony is your man. He just got a fork straightener with the bunch he and Steve bought. I think it works with the fork on the bike, so bring the frame with it. Let him know to bring it, I'm sure he'll be happy to try it out on your bike :rolleyes:

I just sent him a "help" requested PM.

It would be a great demo, and I'm sure many would be grateful to see it. Busy show it will be hopefully.

So whats the projection of the idea of camping in the parking lot?

You are the man!!
I love being a caber....I really do. I'm amazed of the support that so many offer here.
Thanks TP

Hey, Dean this is great news. Thanks for finding the issue with the fork. Another great caber!!

Back