When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold prewar schwinn fore brake 1937-9

-
Zipcode

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
offered here for your bidding pleasure and amusement a prewar schwinn drum brake in decent working condition(mech fine/patina'd porkchop). i will supply the clevis of your choice-original where the plumed cable snaps in or the later(and more practical)clevis that takes the cable itself with a 'pinch effect' set up! chrome is decent-cad plating to porkchop is weak but overall the drum shows nice and these are drying up-rarely show up on the cabe forums. this version-has the slightly smaller spool-but still a pre 1939 drum. starting in 1940 the drum was smaller and had larger flanges and the hi/lo model. this is the most correctly used on a motorbike or perhaps the early dx model-pre 1939 stuff. study pictures. pp friendly-free shipping. good luck with your bids!(i try and check in several times a day on the cabe-have patience-thanks)

UPDATE!!! i mentioned i will include the clevis and forgot to mention i will include the strap for the truss fork or the springer-your choice-pick one. also see in this picture the clevis selection-you pick one of these also. maybe you like the funky patina's clevis or fresh clevis-up to you! actually have a fresh adjusting barrel if you choose the fresh clevis- your choice(would make better match) thanks

Last edited:
Back