When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia chainless hubs

-

CaryD

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello. I have a 1899 Columbia Model 59 chainless with a pair of worn out hubs. Looking for replacements. When I obtained the bike they where changed to the Columbia spoon coaster hub set. I would love to get the original fixed gear hubs, but not opposed to a couple years later that has a coaster brake with the pork chop arm.
The front hub the same. Would love to get the original for the year, but not opposed for a couple years later.
Thank you

Hello. I have a 1899 Columbia Model 59 chainless with a pair of worn out hubs. Looking for replacements. When I obtained the bike they where changed to the Columbia spoon coaster hub set. I would love to get the original fixed gear hubs, but not opposed to a couple years later that has a coaster brake with the pork chop arm.
The front hub the same. Would love to get the original for the year, but not opposed for a couple years later.
Thank you
We may have what you need. Will check tomorrow or Friday

Back