When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 5/1/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Circa 1898 Safety Poise Cycle Seat:

My brother Mike and I buy things for each other so while he was at Texas motor Speedway buying me bicycle parts I stepped into an antique store in and picked up this Winchester dealer clock. It works well. Happy Sunday!

It will hang on my shop wall for now. Starting to grow on me…

Always wanted one of these but not the modern made china crap that daisey is putting out these days. Finding it with almost all of the original box is very unusual, Model number dates it to the days of my very early youth so it is definitely a keeper. You see it just like I found it...not cleaned or wiped off and it shoots just fine. Some wearing on the metal but over all in great shape..

Also added to my train collection with a nice American Flyer set of A/B locos and 4 aluminum coaches.

Also found a practically unused HOs set (from the 70's I believe) of the first jap bullet train.....and it does run.

Last edited:
Seems that every time that I pulled this one out of the pile to put it for sale, my wife sees it and says that she wants it. Finally finished it w/out any irreversible frame modifications. 1949 Rollfast, I believe that this beauty is one of only three known out there. She may look a bit on the prissy side but, she's badass as they come. 48 volt, 750 watt Luna mid drive. 3 spd. Sturmey w/ drum brake. Front disc, had to disable the springer. She likes it.

778DBA13-3CFE-4A0A-B8C1-2523B8048E91_1_201_a.jpeg

8D3F824E-710A-40B4-AB80-22533A02FC5F.jpeg

I don't find many things related to two wheel. I got a call Friday night about an estate that will be liquidated and if I'd be interested in taking an early peek. I only bought a few things 2 concrete frogs, Czech Deco glass vase, small hand blow glass vase with pontil, and a tall lamp w/black jade finial. The person collected art glass for 40+ years, glass breaks easily so its not for me.

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4748.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg

I forgot also two paintings tempera watercolors.

IMG_4751.jpg

IMG_4750.jpg

Last edited:
Seems that every time that I pulled this one out of the pile to put it for sale, my wife sees it and says that she wants it. Finally finished it w/out any irreversible frame modifications. 1949 Rollfast, I believe that this beauty is one of only three known out there. She may look a bit on the prissy side but, she's badass as they come. 48 volt, 750 watt Luna mid drive. 3 spd. Sturmey w/ drum brake. Front disc, had to disable the springer. She likes it.

View attachment 1617255

View attachment 1617256

That garage door is BA!! Did you do the finish on that?

Back