When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 5/1/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Pick this up yesterday, a crusty green 1936 Packard badged LWB Colson.
Fenders were too mangled for mock up. A few parts to replace, but a solid frame.

One of my favorite bikes to ride, toured the neighborhood this morning with it... these LWB Colsons are so comfortable to ride.

1651426680515.png
1651426708902.png

Always wanted one of these but not the modern made china crap that daisey is putting out these days. Finding it with almost all of the original box is very unusual, Model number dates it to the days of my very early youth so it is definitely a keeper. You see it just like I found it...not cleaned or wiped off and it shoots just fine. Some wearing on the metal but over all in great shape..

View attachment 1617240

View attachment 1617241

Also added to my train collection with a nice American Flyer set of A/B locos and 4 aluminum coaches.
View attachment 1617242

View attachment 1617243

Also found a practically unused HOs set (from the 70's I believe) of the first jap bullet train.....and it does run.
View attachment 1617244
Red Ryder Carbine BB Gun !!! You'll Shoot Your Eye Out !!!

Another oddball. This is a Giant cadex 2. From around 1990. It has carbon tubes the glue into alloy lugs (very light). I bought it for the CAMPAGNOLO wheels. It also has a Rock Shox fork made out of magnesium. I have never seen one, I am guessing that they all broke before the could become vintage😀. That’s it, with all the swap meets people are posting some very cool stuff.

Always wanted one of these but not the modern made china crap that daisey is putting out these days. Finding it with almost all of the original box is very unusual, Model number dates it to the days of my very early youth so it is definitely a keeper. You see it just like I found it...not cleaned or wiped off and it shoots just fine. Some wearing on the metal but over all in great shape..

View attachment 1617240

View attachment 1617241

Also added to my train collection with a nice American Flyer set of A/B locos and 4 aluminum coaches.
View attachment 1617242

View attachment 1617243

Also found a practically unused HOs set (from the 70's I believe) of the first jap bullet train.....and it does run.
View attachment 1617244
Nice find. Daisy made their Red Ryder in Arkansas until the early 2000s. I bought one for my Son December 2000. Made here

Back