When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold FIRESTONE AIRFLEX (Made by Huffman, c. 1940) Rack

-
Shipping
Shipping: • I will pay for shipping using UPS standard ground. I will insure the shipment. • If the buyer wishes to use a different method of shipping, it will be at the buyer’s expense. I will work out shipping charges (at actual cost) with the buyer, but please notify me that you wish to use a different method of shipping when you submit an offer so I can determine the actual cost. • I will ship the crank/sprocket separate from the tank because of size difference. The rack can be included with either the tank or crank. • Shipment will originate from Chattanooga TN 37415. • Buyer will have 24 hours to inspect and decide either to keep or return the item(s). If the buyer returns the item(s), it is the buyer’s obligation to pay for shipping using the same packing (unless damaged), and method of shipping.
Zipcode
FYI: I changed shipping charges on the CRANK listing. Buyer will pay shipping if buying the crank alone. I still will ship free if crank is bought along with either the tank or rack

Last edited:
I thought got two offers for the same amount for the rack. I had just gotten up and wasn't fully awake yet, so I just "no dealed" them "both" (I just realized there was only one offer). And, I thought they were from different bidders, and the more I try to explain this, the stupider I sound...

This is my first time trying to use this platform; obviously, I got confused. This is my mistake, I apologize. If you are still interested, I will accept your offer

Back