When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autocycle scam in Florida

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Anyone else wanna message the poop out of him lol

28DD2BBA-EB93-4C67-979C-394C0B3EC5B0.png

Well I just got done with them it was quite funny unfortunately I don’t wanna get banned here for posting all the crap I wrote about the guy But let’s just say I feel a little better haha and I made him pull the ad since Facebook didn’t care that I reported it as a scam
Scammers are the absolute scum of the earth. I dont wish bad things on other people often but I hope he finds a tooth in his Cheerios....

Ask him to place that middle finger salute in his netherland as he's posing for the shot with the bike. That's wallpaper material.
For those (perhaps @kreika ) who didn't see his profile picture and @tacochris quote:
"First red flag to me is seeing a profile picture where a grown man posts himself flippin the bird. He is telling the world he is low class and of low moral compass so I wouldn't trust him from the get-go."

the finger on crook.png

Back