When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELKHART IN - BICYCLE LICENSE - 1900 - #1206

-
Shipping
$6, FREE Pick-up
THORNHILL, ON, CANADA L3T 7R3 - Zipcode is for my USA Box in Niagara Falls, NY. Site would not take my Canadian postal code. See below - 14305
Zipcode

lorne-shields

Look Ma, No Hands!
Greetings. I am intreagued as tol how this form works. Want to give it a try.

FOR SALE ...

1900 ELKHART INDIANA bicycle License tag. #1206. Widest point is 1-3/8" x 1-3/8" tall. Surface issues as can be seen in the photo. I have not cleaned it and this has the original patina. Nickle plated.

My first time doing this. IN FUTURE ... Will only communicate about price thru the site.

Last edited:
How are we supposed to keep track of the bidding? Was my last bid declined?
Thanks for your note. I realize that I can't have a bidding platform if I am dealing direct. I will change my post to reflect going thru the site. Apoligies extended. It is a bit premature at this time to sell the plate. So your current offer of $40 is declined. (thanks for that as well). Let me watch it a bit more. Thanks again for your interest. Lorne Shields

Back