When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
56 Rat phantom cruising Temecula
IMG_20220430_143526.jpg

IMG_20220430_151324.jpg

Took one of my most recent acquisitions out for a cruise around one of my old college campuses. It's a 1950's Murray-built J.C. Higgins middleweight I bought at a local swap meet for $17. All i did to it was slap on some new used whitewalls and a couple baskets I had laying around, and it rides great. It stops horribly, but it rides nice and smooth. Definitely one of my better buys!

Took one of my most recent acquisitions out for a cruise around one of my old college campuses. It's a 1950's Murray-built J.C. Higgins middleweight I bought at a local swap meet for $17. All i did to it was slap on some new used whitewalls and a couple baskets I had laying around, and it rides great. It stops horribly, but it rides nice and smooth. Definitely one of my better buys!
View attachment 1620967
Not really a rat....great for errands to restock the pop cooler and socials at the neighbourhood pub.....wouldn't be the first bike to be stolen. $17 ! START THE CAR!!

Back