When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

-
how about the square rear reflector behind the seat attached to the seat post with a arm strut thing?

how about the square rear reflector behind the seat attached to the seat post with a arm strut thing?
Thee I have been looking for that cat eye bracket for over a year! Had finally purchased one on ebay but the guy messages me 10 days later and said he didn't have one 😭😭😭

Thee I have been looking for that cat eye bracket for over a year! Had finally purchased one on ebay but the guy messages me 10 days later and said he didn't have one 😭😭😭
405 see? We chucked em total bummer, crap I might have one? Hmm if I didn’t pitch it 🙃

Here is my 1980 Black cruiser with original paint and original gold decals. A few upgrades here and there. New pedals, seat post and shiny new chromed fork.
I also added new knobby tires and a few other minor touches. Overhauled the Bendix yellow band kickback to new condition and added stainless steel spokes.
I wanted a 1983 model but they are very hard to find and I would be willing to do trades for that model so keep me in mind if you are selling your '83 Schwinn Cruiser. This bike however looks and runs like out of the box and couldn't be happier. Special Thanks to Dan @bicyclebones for sending me the right saddle seat post clamp. Greatly appreciated!

One important note, if you know anyone that have NOS 80-83 Gold Schwinn Cruiser Decals, I could use a set but must be GOLD. Thanks in advance.

Shouts to @Freqman1 @cyclingday @New Mexico Brant @Dave Stromberger @DonChristie @Rusty72 @dverzaal @corbettclassics @Handyman @p51mustang55 @bicyclebones @Ernbar and the so many others that know me but can't remember their nicks. 😓

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Last edited:
Back