When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced 1890s Museum Quality White Sewing Machine Co Men's & Women's

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Payment Terms
Cash, Check, MO, or Paypal +3%
Zipcode

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
A scarce pair of original paint TOC bicycles from a prolific US company that made everything from sewing machines to fire trucks and of course, bicycles.
Built in Cleveland, Ohio - Bikes display very well, high quality machines in excellent condition- retaining excellent color and pin stripes.
No damage outside of general wear throughout.

Details shown from a photo shoot I took some time ago, I can get any other detail images you may want.
Also included and pictured is an original White Sewing Machine catalog with some fantastic artwork and information.

One of the best badge designs of the 1890's, three piece badge(s) both in great condition.
Original complete bikes ready to display in a bicycle museum, an automotive museum, a private museum or even your living room.
These bikes could certainly be serviced and made an original paint his & hers rider pair with replacement wheels and saddles while still looking very original.
For anyone interested I have advertisements etc for components from various trade magazines of the period.

$4200 picked up in Richmond, VA - delivery available at a swap etc, we can work together to that end.
I can ship but it will take some time and be in multiple boxes obviously. Buyers responsibility.
I will be traveling to the central Mass area at the end of this week, delivery options are available in the right context.
PM me if you would like to talk about these bikes or any other special machines of mine you may have been eyeing.
Serious inquiries welcome, selling some of my fine museum quality bicycle artifacts to help fund a very exciting bike I will be picking up next week so this may be a short lived opportunity.

White Pair1.jpg

White mens badge.jpg

White Ladies.jpg

White Mens.jpg

White mens saddle.jpg

White Ladies3.jpg

White Catalog.jpg

White Ladies2.jpg

You're killing it there young man as usual, glwts Jesse!

I agree with Sean ,Houdini pulling the rabbits from the hat
One by one.
Great Sh…,,,t there my friend , keep them coming Im just waiting to have enough in front of me to make my decision easier .Lol
I want the one you took pictures of that you didn’t post because the rain you thought …,was actually tears as your brought her back into to your safe house.

mark

Last edited:
Back