When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Corvette help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Other than having a local pinstripe gal re-letter the headbadge, it's done. Bike's about 95% like I found her, and I think fairly close to the way she would have rolled off the assembly line? I left off both racks and generator lights. Lean and mean, no bells whistles, or gizmos. I located some grips, and a few decals. After researching the very pricey CEV lights...ended up with this Enwell. Oh and the new tires/tubes. May have stated before, but absolutely falling in luv with the Corvette models!

I luv the tires! Larger size whitewall fills in the gaps nicely! And with the old school brick tread pattern. Can't beat em! Also I can't say enough about the GREAT customer service from the seller. (vegasismyspot on ebay) Tires arrived with a slice in one. Obviously from shipping. Ended up swapping cells and chatted in person with the seller. He sent out a brand new tire the same day from Socal, and for NO COST to me! Even tho the problem was with the shipper. Definitely do biz with him in the future.

THANKS again to all on the Cabe for your input and help! Greatly appreciated!

Thanks GT. Yep, I've noticed the registry. I've studied the heck out of it. And all the Corvette photos on here that I can. And I'd LUV to get my hands on a 5 speed for sure. Maybe a little pricey? Luv to get my hands on ANY corvette model actually. 2 speed or whatever. It's fast becoming my favorite model. Did they make a single speed/coaster brake Corvette?

Thanks GT. Yep, I've noticed the registry. I've studied the heck out of it. And all the Corvette photos on here that I can. And I'd LUV to get my hands on a 5 speed for sure. Maybe a little pricey? Luv to get my hands on ANY corvette model actually. 2 speed or whatever. It's fast becoming my favorite model. Did they make a single speed/coaster brake Corvette?

The Corvette was available with a coaster from the beginning to the end of production. The 2 speed models weren't available until the 1958 with the Bendix manual. That lasted until Schwinn changed them to the auto Bendix I believe in 61.

Your so right Vince. And no one here warned me about the addiction to Schwinn middleweights...Especially the Corvette models.
Nobody warned you because we're all busy looking for the next hit to feed our own addictions!

Back