When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was kinda thinking the same thing. But for my own self I wouldn't pay much more than $1000. Some might pay more.
There is not a long arm on the rear brake and I didn’t see a bracket welded to the frame.
Just looks like a standard brake arm clamped to the frame. The spare motor has a J serial
number on it. The frame is a Schwinn.

That’s a factory bike built for schwinn for a whizzer motor kit in my opinion $2000 is what it’s worth it’s not a deal but if you want one that’s a good one to get

That’s a factory bike built for schwinn for a whizzer motor kit in my opinion $2000 is what it’s worth it’s not a deal but if you want one that’s a good one to get
Thank you for the info and advice. The headbadge was a Schwinn Majestic.
I didn’t get a serial number.

A little late to this party but I would say belt notches in frame are not factory, to flat, it's a stock frame notched aftermarket. did you end up with it?

A little late to this party but I would say belt notches in frame are not factory, to flat, it's a stock frame notched aftermarket. did you end up with it?
Thanks for the info on the frame. I did end up buying it. I have looked for a
serial number on the frame and can’t find anything. Could it be anywhere
else than on the bottom bracket?

thanks again

Looks like a fun project! Congrats. The serial number if not on the bottom bracket might be on the rear drop out.

Back