When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold My dad died and left me this fully restored 1950 Monark Super Deluxe with Records Selling

-
Shipping
Actual cost based on buyers location.
Zipcode

jjstuie

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi everyone,

My dad passed away recently, and left me this beautiful 1950 Monark Super Deluxe. It was fully restored with all original parts found over years on sites like eBay, etc.

I'm hoping to sell it because I am just back for a week or so taking care of his estate before I fly back home and I don't have space for it as I'm taking other sentimental things with me and the cost is already high. (Out of U.S.)

Definitely realistic and open to pricing based on circumstances. Thanks so much in advance!

Would start with a opening bid of $1500 plus shipping costs. Depending on offers, shipping is negotiable.

I can be reached any time by phone at 949-310-2848.

Josh

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My dad passed away recently, and left me this beautiful 1950 Monark Super Deluxe. It was fully restored with all original parts found over years on sites like eBay, etc.

I'm hoping to sell it because I am just back for a week or so taking care of his estate before I fly back home and I don't have space for it as I'm taking other sentimental things with me and the cost is already high. (Out of U.S.)

Definitely realistic and open to pricing based on circumstances. Thanks so much in advance!

Would start with a opening bid of $1500 plus shipping costs. Depending on offers, shipping is negotiable.

I can be reached any time by phone at 949-310-2848.

Josh
Pictures please....... and good luck.

We are sorry for your loss, but the rules are the rules. And we understand that you are new. [Welcome to the CABE!]

My personal interpretation of the rules, is that one should “Withdraw” any sales ads for the same item in the classified forums, before posting on the DoND forum.
One or the other, but not both.

Oh, and uh, nice bike!

Last edited:
We are sorry for your loss, but the rules are the rules. And we understand that you are new. [Welcome to the CABE!]

My personal interpretation of the rules, is that one should “Withdraw” any sales ads for the same item in the classified forums, before posting on the DoND forum.
One or the other, but not both.
OH! Ok I will withdraw the other one. My apologies.

Back