When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My dad died and left me this fully restored 1950 Monark Super Deluxe with Records

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
3600 OBO
Zipcode
Being a Restoration, and has had liberties taken with it (as Shawn said), usually effects value greatly. There are some Sign/Hot Rod guys out there that won't care, because they are just going to display it, and don't really know much about these bikes. Collectors on the other hand are alot more critical! In my opinion, Collector crowd 1,300-1,500, the right display guy 1,500 and up MAYBE.
I would say if you can get anywhere near 2k, take it and run. Also, in addition to what Shawn listed, the front fender use to have the Rocket emblem. You can see where holes were plugged, also should have the Monark accorn nuts all the way around.

Last edited:
Being a Restoration, and has had liberties taken with it (as Shawn said), usually effects value greatly. There are some Sign/Hot Rod guys out there that won't care, because they are just going to display it, and don't really know much about these bikes. Collectors on the other hand are alot more critical! In my opinion, Collector crowd 1,300-1,500, the right display guy 1,500 and up MAYBE.
I would say if you can get anywhere near 2k, take it and run. Also, in addition to what Shawn listed, the front fender use to have the Rocket emblem. You can see where holes were plugged, also should have the Monark accorn nuts all the way around.
He took the money and ran, don't waste your time. They never cared about anything but the $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back