When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 5/1/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A few goodies I picked up over the weekend…
99BA084F-DF5A-4107-8459-4106B332832F.jpeg
E0E98B36-AD5A-4F79-AD9F-EE25BD85EB2E.jpeg
A25CFF48-67BD-49BD-A676-2EDCD3A7F71C.jpeg
92CC596D-2219-4814-A298-EB1D257F6989.jpeg
B5B5FD75-D625-46B1-B213-4387E1CB3870.jpeg
DECC0D1B-96A1-4D5F-84E9-09401CEC64CF.jpeg
4EB45E4B-239C-49FA-8046-4D6184673316.jpeg

I love reading this thread on sundays. Whether it's art deco glass, lights/speedometers, pristine bikes or rust buckets, a wooden crate that once held bike parts, yard sale scores, or junk yard\curb trash saves, it's all good.

We Cabers are just as much archeologists as those who explore the great pyramids.........we are preserving our past and it costs a lot less than a trip to Egypt.

We have found that many of the old ways were and still are better and that examining our past thru our "finds" makes us appreciate those who came before, and the challenges we face in a throwaway world.

Some people fly around in jets, live in10--15 room mansions, and tell us we need to do more about global warming (sic) while we as a community of cyclists preserve our history, recreate and travel on a machine that is pollution free, and recycle almost everything.

I'm proud to be a member of this community!

Man, I aint had a Vernor's in years! Gotta look at HEB...
Used to have Vernors when we lived in Ohio. Was years until I came across it in Texas. Sadly it has been passed around numerous corporate entities. Just does not taste the same made w/high fructose corn sugar. Was highly recommended in Trader Vic's Bartender Guide.

Used to have Vernors when we lived in Ohio. Was years until I came across it in Texas. Sadly it has been passed around numerous corporate entities. Just does not taste the same made w/high fructose corn sugar. Was highly recommended in Trader Vic's Bartender Guide.

Back