When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MG145375 in Normandy Museum: Really??!!??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Adrian x 2. Ron White said it best- "You can't fix STUPID". More proof that stupidity is world wide. As for the bike, I hope they kept the piece they cut off. It should be welded back on as a footnote to the bike's history.

Adrian x 2. Ron White said it best- "You can't fix STUPID". More proof that stupidity is world wide. As for the bike, I hope they kept the piece they cut off. It should be welded back on as a footnote to the bike's history.
They might weld it back on the wrong side.

For a while, NOS handlebars were still available and not too expensive. Perhaps they have a spare bar.
True. But the root of it all is that the "original, original" handlebars that were on there for
nearly 80 years have been cut. Forever altering the integrity. I'm not a purist by any stretch,
but to witness the French Bubbah Works in action, even I'm offended.

This bike slipped through the bombs and bullets of a world war to be cut down by clueless curators, who were actually entrusted to preserve it - ignorance beyond believe - even my girlfriend - who is kind of clueless, thought this to be very rude...

Back