When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank goodness for heavyweights.

-

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I just recently picked up this pair of bikes from @Hastings. I'm so glad he is not more into middleweights or he may not have let them go. Both 1961 red band 2 speeds. They are in great shape paint is some of the best I have seen on bikes this old. They both will clean up real nice. This is the first of these seats I have come across. Everything is original even down to the aftermarket lights and racks. I have not seen these pedals looks like they have service caps. Also the men's bike has this Bendix automatic sticker on rear fender, first I have seen that as well. Looking forward to diving into these and getting them up to speed. Shout out to my man @genesmachines for being the go between and bringing these bikes closer to me.

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

I just recently picked up this pair of bikes from @Hastings. I'm so glad he is not more into middleweights or he may not have let them go. Both 1961 red band 2 speeds. They are in great shape paint is some of the best I have seen on bikes this old. They both will clean up real nice. This is the first of these seats I have come across. Everything is original even down to the aftermarket lights and racks. I have not seen these pedals looks like they have service caps. Also the men's bike has this Bendix automatic sticker on rear fender, first I have seen that as well. Looking forward to diving into these and getting them up to speed. Shout out to my man @genesmachines for being the go between and bringing these bikes closer to me.

View attachment 1643280

View attachment 1643281

View attachment 1643282

View attachment 1643283

View attachment 1643284

View attachment 1643285

View attachment 1643286

View attachment 1643287

View attachment 1643288
Nice! Those ought to be head-turners once you get them cleaned up!

Do they both have those pedals? I have been wondering which kind was original on my 61 Speeedster. Have you decoded the serials? What month(s)?

View attachment 1643280

View attachment 1643281

View attachment 1643282

View attachment 1643283

View attachment 1643284

View attachment 1643285

View attachment 1643286

View attachment 1643287

View attachment 1643288
Is envy one of the seven sins? Forgive me father for I have sinned? How did I miss those? Local pick up only?

Back