When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction Tomahawk Bicycle Necks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
As the proud author of Post #102 you can count me in on a chrome Tomahawk for my 1962 Schwinn Sackripper Pig Bike.
I am hoping to use a set of chrome AS bolts if the pinch bolt thread count is correct.

Here is the master list. Please fill out the fields as necessary.

I only have one unplated Tomahawk neck available right now. I am working on three more but my plater is backed up at least one month. I have no doubt that these will be flowing on a more regular basis in about 3 months, but until then expect a trickle at best. If I missed your name please DM me so I can double check. If one of the following members ( @moonbasejoe , @Billythekid , @OldSkipTooth , @catfish , @New Mexico Brant ) is interested in the one unplated neck please fill out the list and DM me. Thanks!

Last edited:

I only have one unplated Tomahawk neck available right now. I am working on three more but my plater is backed up at least one month. I have no doubt that these will be flowing on a more regular basis in about 3 months, but until then expect a trickle at best. If I missed your name please DM me so I can double check. If one of the following members ( @moonbasejoe , @Billythekid , @OldSkipTooth , @catfish , @New Mexico Brant ) is interested in the one unplated neck please fill out the list and DM me. Thanks!
Thanks for the update.
I’d like, 1 unplated and 1 nickel. Will pay cash.
Mike

DM sent

I'm "in". I enjoyed our phone call. We'll talk again soon. Thanks, Bob

These stems have always perplexed me. Sold by Wald in at least two versions the No.4 was the thin one like being reproduced here and the No. 5 was the fat one. The only bike I'm aware of that used this stem from the factory was the '39 Manton Smith Golden Zephyr. That said it seems like every Shelby Airflo Speedline/Arrow you see is fitted with these stems even though they didn't come from the factory with them. I'm looking forward to seeing the bikes the members who are buying one of these put them on. V/r Shawn

Back