When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
... under the Waning Crescent Moon this morning...
IMG_7708.jpg

06/22/2022 thunder & lightning flashes throughout the morning; with some big water-drops.
Only nature can mix Electrical power and water.šŸ¤“

Nice spot to crack open the headset @birdzgarage. šŸ˜Ž

Another sunset ride for me.
DA21F2A2-7AF7-4433-B3BF-EC2430154ABC.jpeg

79139A7A-489D-4248-8AE9-91CF3D7C02E6.jpeg

ā€œBrake Sideā€ pic. @Thee the brakes are not real discs. What looks like discs are the finned heat sinks that cool the friction brakes in the hubs. Shimano calls them ā€œroller brakesā€. They work fine for my riding. The feel is šŸ˜•. You can taper the braking ok with the levers but the sensations you get through the frame are a little grindy. Itā€™s not elegant or refined feeling. Not easy to describe.
The rear hub is a Nexus 8 speed and it works great.

I took my '39 Flying Ace for Bike Night last night but didn't get a pic of it. We had 139 people riding & the theme was "Disco"!

I was also streaming Game 4 of the Stanley Cup playoffs during the ride to hear the Avalanche win another in Overtime. Game 5 could bring the Cup to Denver!

Back