When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Cruiser 1990's? What is it ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robert Troub

I live for the CABE
Has a bike shop sticker.....I can't seem to find a serial number...1990's? 2000's?
Rough as an old corn cob, dig the "plate" welded on .....

IMG_20220622_160514826_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220622_160540324.jpg

IMG_20220622_160621669.jpg

IMG_20220622_163646658.jpg

Sounds about right forks & frame details give it away, Check out the Custom kickstand Contour! 😂

Were they still stamping the build date on the headbadge?

Mine had the badge stamping, they may have started something different in 1990. I don't see anything on the OP's badge with that picture. Serial might be under the crank and a date might be on the right rear dropout. GMMYY.

Mine had the badge stamping, they may have started something different in 1990. I don't see anything on the OP's badge with that picture. Serial might be under the crank and a date might be on the right rear dropout. GMMYY.
I’ve seen the date on badges from bikes I’ve had from 84, 85, 96, 98, and 2002. However, I have not had one like the OP’s. Yeah, too many Taiwan Cruisers, but they ride great!

Last edited:
Not anywhere....

Back