When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Patina Deluxe" Schwinn Hornet on ebay

-

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
if you like the crusty rusty's this is the bike for you. price is a bit nuts.

1656362528845.png

1656362550541.png

1656362575295.png

You're killing me smalls! Lol That thing is perfection on wheels! Some killer tires and alot of lube and cruise it, broken rack and all!
no, you have to replace the broken part of the rack with an exact replica made from wood. I saw one here like that a while back...

that bike is perfect except for the flat tires. it would be the perfect mate for my rusty B-6.

Yo
no, you have to replace the broken part of the rack with an exact replica made from wood. I saw one here like that a while back...

that bike is perfect except for the flat tires. it would be the perfect mate for my rusty B-6.
Your B6 I remember very well and would put it right at the same beautiful caliber as this bike. I have yet to find a bike that has a sunburnt patina like this one as most of mine are the crusty (past burnt) finish.

Back