When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics S.F. ride July 30th

-

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Well, it's that time of year again. I've been on vacation for the past few years... along with the rest of the nation. So, without further adieu, dust off your bikes. Air up those flat tires, and service those hubs so you have brakes and join us for the 11th annual San Francisco ride on Saturday, July 30th.

We will meet up at the Hi Dive bar next to Red's Java House on the Embarcadero under the Bay Bridge at 9am and leave at 10am. Parking is available in the lot right next to Red's Java House for $10 for all day. Our first stop is lunch at Fisherman's Wharf which is a 15 minute ride away from the starting point, so eat breakfast early or save your appetite for lunch. Afterwards we will ride to the Palace of Fine arts for photos, then to the Golden Gate bridge, across it, and back to our meeting spot.

So get your bikes cleaned up, serviced, and ready to roll. We will see you then.

Btw, I still have Rolling Relics tshirts available for $25 each. So chime in if you'd like one. Thanks

I’ll take a large size shirt for the ride! Looking forward.
1656720140114.jpeg

Back