When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MUNSTERS CUSTOM SCHWINN

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cars of the Stars and Planes of Fame were on Orangethorpe Ave in Buena Park, CA

I remember the Monkee Mobile being there as well.

Tribute bike?
93B545FE-F16D-408E-8027-FB66A6AC9BD5.png

Last edited:
Here are two lamps that Von Dutch painted the spiders and webs on the lenses. Two other lamps were fitted as head lamps and these two were going to be used as tail lamps but were found to be too large so smaller ones were fitted on the rear of the original Munster Koach. These two lamps have sat dormant in a closet since the mid 1960's until their sale to a private car builder recently. I actually got to see them prior to their sale and capture these photos first hand.
Oh Yeah...I got to meet Von Dutch in the 1980's and he showed me knives he'd made, his pin striping kit he used for cars, motorcycles and just about anything else, a full sized working slot machine he made that all parts were made of clear acrylic plastic (You could actually see through the complete slot machine and see all the inner gears and workings) AMAZING, paintings he had done and that were in progress and his motorcycle with it's side car that had the headlight at the front with the "Flying Eyeball" wings design all around it which was, besides his many other things, one thing he was famous for. It is amazing to have met a famous craftsman like "Dutch" in my life and I encourage anyone to meet people that inspire them in their lives..... the memories will always be with you.
Mike Cates, CA.

Here's a link you can click on for some Von Dutch history for your enjoyment:

11.jpg

10.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Back