When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I landed the exact bike I was lookng for, what can you tell me about it??

-
That's funny, I've got a frame with the serial number on the bottom bracket and when I looked it up it said 52 or 57. Maybe somebody didn't get the memo that they're supposed to put the serial # on the drop out. I dig those cork grips and your bike is super cool.

That's funny, I've got a frame with the serial number on the bottom bracket and when I looked it up it said 52 or 57. Maybe somebody didn't get the memo that they're supposed to put the serial # on the drop out. I dig those cork grips and your bike is super cool.
Xheers mate, the grips are really great. I think I'll keep them on the klunker. They're Brooks like the saddle and they are actually a bunch of leather rings all sandwiched together.

So y

Out think it's earlier than the serial number lookup says? Is that thing not definitive?

Definitely not! Use the serial look up posted at the top of the Schwinn section here. Or Angelfire. No serial records prior to 1948.

Back