When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A nice toasty 109f at 6:50 pm here in lovely north central Texas, 1980 Schwinn Cruiser weather. Low this morning was 89f.

The asphalt is soft.

Tonight I took out my Pierce dual suspension bicycle for a spin. It rode like a dream. I had to tighten the hub and adjust the wheel alignment screws in the back. After that it was a totally different bike. Prior to the adjustment the rear wheel was wobbling around as I rode. Feels great to get out especially at night.

Was about halfway down this trail before I noticed all the Goatheads/thorns and pulled 20-30 out and the 55 Spitfire still holding air so on to a odd sight, a long closed Kmart parking lot and was wondering why all of a sudden they added all these yellow parking and then seen all the rubber/skidmarks/donuts, takeover crews! taking over intersections/ to do burnouts/donuts ( is this a socal thing??), we just use to race & baja over stuff!, and remember a few months ago hearing a bunch of skidding late one night and had to ride my bike over to see what's up, cool cars & girls but a bunch of fools standing/filming right next to the skidding cars literally getting hit and bumped by them, it was crazy!, The yellow parking stops stopped that!I thought we did some dumb stuff but I think their is a thread about that!

Last edited:
Back