When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale Pending 1936 Colson LWB / Roadway Badge

-
Price
$400
Payment Terms
Cash PayPal
Zipcode

Kato

I live for the CABE
Selling a 1936 Colson LWB krusty kool bike. All the rusty patina parts are original Colson - has a hardware store badge " Roadway "
All of the red parts are from a vintage Shelby bike with black out hubs - give it some pop.
Bike rides awesome.......rolls for days !!!
$400 Takes it
Local pickup only at this time / Just north of Cincinnati
Thanks for looking !!!

Last edited:
I talked with you twice already about this bike. Lol I'll be up that way in two weeks. I'll send you a deposit to hold it for me. Let's make a deal...
Hmmmmmmmmm - I've had 2-3 guys asking about it / supposed to come take a look or buy
I have a pretty cra**y memory but not sure we've talked.............????
Send me a PM - need some info / details.

I talked with you twice already about this bike. Lol I'll be up that way in two weeks. I'll send you a deposit to hold it for me. Let's make a deal...

Figured it out - you are one of the guys that PM'd me on Facebook........
Check your FB PM - I just replied back.........we can talk and work something out if you're serious.
Thanks
Kato

Bike is still For Sale

Local pickup or will deliver to Memory Lane Friday afternoon / Saturday morning.
Unfortunately due to some ongoing health issues and trouble finding a big enough box I cannot ship.

Last edited:
Back