When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What lies underneath

-

Dc76

Finally riding a big boys bike

Well look what I found under pounds of paint😂 . Didn’t even know it was there . Thought the bike was red , turns out she’s burgundy . I was going to strip and paint but I think I just might dig a little and see what I find. Using scotch brite and it’s working . Open to any advice on this one. Thanks

Enamel reducer on a Rag and carefully wipe the spray bomb pant off has worked for me quite well

Depending on what they painted it with, try a spray paint remover on a small spot. Wearing rubber gloves and 0000 steel wool, follow the directions for the amount of time to leave it on. To soon and you won't get much off. To long, and you'll remove the original paint. Trial and error!! 😛

Depending on what they painted it with, try a spray paint remover on a small spot. Wearing rubber gloves and 0000 steel wool, follow the directions for the amount of time to leave it on. To soon and you won't get much off. To long, and you'll remove the original paint. Trial and error!! 😛
Thank you so much it’s greatly appreciated . 👊🏻

Back