When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wards Hawthorne and Jet bike?

-

Jaxon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I found these 2 bikes on Facebook last night. They were saved from the dump by the person I got them from. I am not sure of the 60's tank bike. I was thinking of the Jet bikes but couldn't find a matching pic. If you could put a name to these that would be appreciated.

I found the same headlight bezel for the AMF bike. It is a roadmaster skyrider. The Wards is Not a Zep because it has no locking fork. Front fender stays dont look correct. Rear fender has the ears for the stand attached to it. Looks to be the early model by the truss forks. Cool steering wheel knob too. It is painted white under the head badge.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time my buddy Dave was driving thru his neighborhood and someone was rolling a gumby-green Monark Super Deluxe out to the curb in nearly perfect shape because the owner passed on. Complete fate he was there at the right place at the very right time!

Back