When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Its my last “scavenger hunt” build because its too much stress/headache to build from scratch but its pretty cool to see a bike that was parted and left for dead, turn back into a complete, awesome bike again!
Most of my bikes are scavenged scratchers, well mostly, got a few OG’s I suppose, no stress Bro we only need one piece at a time 🙂 sumtin to look forward to………………😎

Just did a ride with the kiddo...

AFBC4148-CD08-48D7-8BEC-91E60ED4E8E9.jpeg

Another 45 miles on the 'Cycles Morot' yesterday.
Forgot to take a photo, but thankfully my friend Jamie did.....
Screenshot_20220729-070140_Instagram.jpg

...pictured casually leaning against the parapet of a Victorian railway bridge built by Isembard Kingdom Brunel.

Another 45 miles on the 'Cycles Morot' yesterday.
Forgot to take a photo, but thankfully my friend Jamie did.....
View attachment 1671162

...pictured casually leaning against the parapet of a Victorian railway bridge built by Isembard Kingdom Brunel.

Sure looks like that machine was abandoned and left in the weeds for years. The owner sure had that saddle sealed pretty good! 😉

Muscle bike ride with friends in Grand Haven Mi. Thursday evening. I don’t have a muscle bike so I rode the blue camelback frame Collegiate that I found on the side of the road a few years ago. Put some Wild apehangers on it and a seat and had a good rider!

5FAFCBB6-6C04-4B3E-ACE2-785F3178701A.jpeg

5F3F9963-8DB2-4D3B-B672-355A5E3CDE59.jpeg

Back