When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found a Whizzer

-
BTW, the doll in the buggy is a antique (early 1900s) German bisque (high-fire porcelain) doll with a ball jointed composition body. If the body is in good condition and the bisque head has no cracks, it's worth about $150.

BTW, the doll in the buggy is a antique (early 1900s) German bisque (high-fire porcelain) doll with a ball jointed composition body. If the body is in good condition and the bisque head has no cracks, it's worth about $150.
Nice, so that creepy doll is worth $150.00 bucks? There's a buyer for everything!
He's selling Trains as well so I took a friend over to check things out. I was of course hoping for an invite - no joy, not even a mention....gonna give him so space, don't want to mess this up.

I had the oppertunity to speak to the owner of the Whizzer again, he was able to provide me with an engine number, he stated it was H 1299, he said he thinks the motor is between 1946 and 48. He's supposed to send me some additional photos of the other side of the bike. So far, I think the Seat, Rear carrier and Chain guard are incorrect...pictures to follow!
Can anyone provide any information at on on this engine S/N?

I just received these from the possible seller. Check out the rear rack and Chain guard. The Rack looks Home made while the Chain Guard just looks strange...anyone ever seen one of these?

Initial quote was $1,500, does the Seat, Chain Guard and Rack change the value of this bike?

Well, took a few years but I finally got it! Picking it up tomorrow! Paid 1,600 for it - how did I do?
Need a seat, chain guard and carrier. Needs tires, seviceing and the front fork is a bit bent!
Bike has been sitting right where it is for almost 30 years, inside his living room!
Guy also has a 57 Police Trike, 64 FLH, a Cushman, 30/40’s BMW and a few others - in his living room!!!!

(

Well, took a few years but I finally got it! Picking it up tomorrow! Paid 1,600 for it - how did I do?
Need a seat, chain guard and carrier. Needs tires, seviceing and the front fork is a bit bent!
Bike has been sitting right where it is for almost 30 years, inside his living room!
Guy also has a 57 Police Trike, 64 FLH, a Cushman, 30/40’s BMW and a few others - in his living room!!!!View attachment 1673056
View attachment 1673057

(
Well, you got a really good deal! That serial number on the engine makes this a very early (1946) model h engine kit. Auto clutch is a later accessory. Currently has the H model controls (correct for this model). Probably needs new brake shoes in the front.( I make those). Otherwise, I’d say you did pretty good. PM me or @Goldenrod for more info and with any questions.

Back