When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Stingrays what to offer?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HEMI426

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I just talked to a guy that has a minty little chik and 2 boys stingrays hanging in his barn since the mid 70s. The little chik I saw and it is mint the other 2 are unknown years and 5 out of 10 condition, would $500 be to low of an offer to get the sale done. He has 3 others that I haven't seen that may command a better offer. The 3 stingrays are the ones I want. I don't want to make him made with a lowball offer. Are they worth $200 each? Thanks if you stingray guys can help.

Last edited:
I just talked to a guy that has a minty little chik and 2 boys stingrays hanging in his barn since the mid 70s. The little chik I saw and it is mint the other 2 are unknown years and 5 out of 10 condition, would $500 be to low of an offer to get the sale done. He has 3 others that I haven't seen that may command a better offer. The 3 stingrays are the ones want. I don't want to make him made with a lowball offer. Are they worth $200 each? Thanks if you stingray guys can help.
The Lil Chik is worth $75.00 +......so factor that in..... condition is everything.....some stingrays sell for $150.00.......

There not for sale unless I offer enough money then he might sell them. That's why I was asking what to offer to get the deal done.

These bikes I've been trying to buy for 5 years but everytime I mentioned them NOT FOR SALE, NOT FOR SALE, NOT FOR SALE, until today he said make me an offer so I think I have this one chance to get them. That's why I was hoping the Cabe stingray guys could give me a ballpark number, I know there are so many variations in values of different stingrays but they are not my cup of tea. 5 years ago I bought a gas pump for $100, a barber chair for $150 and a 1939 Schwinn New World for $25 off this guy. Maybe I should just gamble and throw a number at him and see what happens, I'll probably pay to much I usually do.

These bikes I've been trying to buy for 5 years but everytime I mentioned them NOT FOR SALE, NOT FOR SALE, NOT FOR SALE, until today he said make me an offer so I think I have this one chance to get them. That's why I was hoping the Cabe stingray guys could give me a ballpark number, I know there are so many variations in values of different stingrays but they are not my cup of tea. 5 years ago I bought a gas pump for $100, a barber chair for $150 and a 1939 Schwinn New World for $25 off this guy. Maybe I should just gamble and throw a number at him and see what happens, I'll probably pay to much I usually do.
500 seems like a more than fair "shot in the dark" offer to a guy who sold you a gas pump for 100 and a prewar New World for 25 bucks. Offer 350-400 and go from there. You can always go up but you cant go down! Lol

Back