When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Stingrays what to offer?

-

HEMI426

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I just talked to a guy that has a minty little chik and 2 boys stingrays hanging in his barn since the mid 70s. The little chik I saw and it is mint the other 2 are unknown years and 5 out of 10 condition, would $500 be to low of an offer to get the sale done. He has 3 others that I haven't seen that may command a better offer. The 3 stingrays are the ones I want. I don't want to make him made with a lowball offer. Are they worth $200 each? Thanks if you stingray guys can help.

Last edited:
I just talked to a guy that has a minty little chik and 2 boys stingrays hanging in his barn since the mid 70s. The little chik I saw and it is mint the other 2 are unknown years and 5 out of 10 condition, would $500 be to low of an offer to get the sale done. He has 3 others that I haven't seen that may command a better offer. The 3 stingrays are the ones want. I don't want to make him made with a lowball offer. Are they worth $200 each? Thanks if you stingray guys can help.
The Lil Chik is worth $75.00 +......so factor that in..... condition is everything.....some stingrays sell for $150.00.......

There not for sale unless I offer enough money then he might sell them. That's why I was asking what to offer to get the deal done.

These bikes I've been trying to buy for 5 years but everytime I mentioned them NOT FOR SALE, NOT FOR SALE, NOT FOR SALE, until today he said make me an offer so I think I have this one chance to get them. That's why I was hoping the Cabe stingray guys could give me a ballpark number, I know there are so many variations in values of different stingrays but they are not my cup of tea. 5 years ago I bought a gas pump for $100, a barber chair for $150 and a 1939 Schwinn New World for $25 off this guy. Maybe I should just gamble and throw a number at him and see what happens, I'll probably pay to much I usually do.

These bikes I've been trying to buy for 5 years but everytime I mentioned them NOT FOR SALE, NOT FOR SALE, NOT FOR SALE, until today he said make me an offer so I think I have this one chance to get them. That's why I was hoping the Cabe stingray guys could give me a ballpark number, I know there are so many variations in values of different stingrays but they are not my cup of tea. 5 years ago I bought a gas pump for $100, a barber chair for $150 and a 1939 Schwinn New World for $25 off this guy. Maybe I should just gamble and throw a number at him and see what happens, I'll probably pay to much I usually do.
500 seems like a more than fair "shot in the dark" offer to a guy who sold you a gas pump for 100 and a prewar New World for 25 bucks. Offer 350-400 and go from there. You can always go up but you cant go down! Lol

Back