When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub - Complete with trimmings

-
Price
$70.00 includes shipping lower 48
Zipcode

phantom

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Great condition S/A 3 speed freewheel hub dated 63 4 Complete with shifter, cable, pully, clamp, indicator chain and fulcrum stop. PP FF $70 OBO

Last edited:
I would like to have a private conversation with you about this but you don’t have that ability can you find out why I usually always have private conversations with somebody I do a deal with on the Cabe I would like your phone number to talk to you about this but I don’t want everybody to have your phone number

Been here 12 years and no has ever had problem sending a PM....See if you can respond to the one I sent you.

I would like to buy this for my friend would you consider $60 shipped. I’m sorry but when you put your name up on the wall there’s no start private message button down by Unfollow and ignore. I was able to reply to your private message

6E7253C5-0F2D-456F-AA20-C706B6134EB3.png

This is my friend and he is leery of buying the home from you because he can’t private message you either he’s the one that brought it to my attention.

5A6EECC5-14D6-4174-BC6F-9AF35BE6059F.png

Back