When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large Quantity 20" Balloon Chrome McCauley Fender Sets $15 in qty.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$15
Zipcode

bicyclebones

Wore out three sets of tires already!
These are NOS taken from McCauley Metal products when they closed their business. The chrome is much better than the Taiwan or Chinese chrome. I don't have braces for them. They are full balloon tire fenders and are universal because the rear fender does not have an indent or hole for mounting to the rear frame. The fronts and rears do not have a ducktail. No rust. I need to sell 500 sets. Price is $15 per set if you purchase 10 sets. I will only charge actual shipping. I will give a better price to anyone who will take all 500 sets.

s-l500.jpeg

IMG_7277 2.jpeg

IMG_7279 2.jpeg

These are NOS taken from McCauley Metal products when they closed their business. The chrome is much better than the Taiwan or Chinese chrome. I don't have braces for them. They are full balloon tire fenders and are universal because the rear fender does not have an indent or hole for mounting to the rear frame. The fronts and rears do not have a ducktail. No rust. I need to sell 500 sets. Price is $15 per set if you purchase 10 sets. I will only charge actual shipping. I will give a better price to anyone who will take all 500 sets.

View attachment 1675406

View attachment 1675407

View attachment 1675408
How much would shipping be on ten sets?.53042. Thanks.

Back