When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 AMF Courier 10 speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
On a few brands the beginning digits of the serial number will indicate the year of manufacture. Your serial has a P5 at the beginning. P is past the first 12 letters of the alphabet so I don't know what that would signify as far as a month goes. The number 5 could be assumed that the year was 1975-85 etc..

1659816905942.png

Okay, thanks for the help. I guess it's hardly even worth the $50 dollars I put into it. Oh well, burn to learn.

I really like it, would like it better in a 3 speed version. I can't believe that rear brake cable is routed correctly.

I really like it, would like it better in a 3 speed version. I can't believe that rear brake cable is routed correctly.
It's routed correctly but It's missing 2 cable clips that tie it to the frame. Believe it or not, those original clips are hard to come by.

It's routed correctly but It's missing 2 cable clips that tie it to the frame. Believe it or not, those original clips are hard to come by.
Interesting bike, thanks for posting. I've seen the three speeds, but this is the first 10 speed I recall.

I see. I didn't know they were different from the thousands on e bay. In the meantime you could use clear zip ties.

-----

brakes appear they may be Yoshikawa

company logo is a little fish making a tight turn -

---

valuation -

agree with Shawn that even though the condition is so nice it is essentially valueless

-----

Back